Why they are Keto Friendly?
Olives are small fruits with low carb, low calorie and high fat content.(1) (2)
– Fat: Olives contain 11–15% fat, 74% percent of which is oleic acid, a type of monounsaturated fatty acid. This fatty acid links to several healthy benefits of reducing heart disease, helping to fight cancer
– Low carb: One serving of 100 g olives contains 3.8 g carbs while 3.3 g is fiber
– Rich in vitamins and minerals which support a healthy Keto lifestyle: vitamin E, sodium, calcium
There are green and black olives. Some green olives turn black when they ripen. Others remain green even when fully ripe. Green olives are often bitter than the black, they are lower in carb, but both have nearly nutrition value.
Olives are a staple of the Mediterranean diet. It is also compatible with Keto diet. People who follow Keto Mediterranean diet can not miss this snack on the go.
- Ingredients:Pitted Green Olives 96%, sunflower oil, chilli 0.6%, oregano 0.3%, garlic, salt, vinegar, acidifiers: lactic/citric acid
- Other Information: This product is Gluten-Free, No artificial Sweeteners.