No, Sun Chips Are NOT Keto
Keto Rating: No, They are not Keto Friendly
Why they are not Keto?
Sun chips are made with corn, wheat, rice flour which are too starchy, high in carb and high glycemic index. Hence, it’s not Keto friendly.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size is 1 package totaling 28.3 grams
- 19 grams of net carbs
- 140 calories per serving size.
- 6 grams of fat
- 0 mg cholesterol
- 2g fiber and 2g protein
- 2g Sugar
- 110 milligrams of sodium
- 70 milligrams of potassium
- Ingredients: Whole Corn, Sunflower and/or Canola Oil, Whole Wheat, Brown Rice Flour, Whole Oat Flour, Sugar…
Keto-Friendly Alternatives to Sun Chips:
- Whisps: Instead of multigrain (corn, wheat…) or potatoes, Whisps are made with cheese which is high fat and low carb. You can enjoy this crunchy chips on Ketogenic diet.
- Cheddar Cheese Vegan Crisps: They are crunchy snacks with only 1g net carb per crisp.