It depends, ChocZero's Syrup Is Keto in Moderation
Keto Rating: It depends, It is only Keto Friendly in moderation
Why it is Keto Friendly in moderation?
ChocZero Syrup comes with many flavors: strawberry, chocolate, caramel, maple syrup.
- They are all sugar-free, no sugar alcohols, sweetened with Monk Fruit Extract, a Keto-friendly Sweetener.
- ChocZero Syrup is high carb but the main comes from fiber, it contains only 1 net carb per tbsp. It seems to be low carb but remember, it is just one table teaspoon.
If you consume in moderation like 1-3 tbsp, it’s Keto friendly. If more than that, you should check your daily macros to stay on the safe side.
With no aftertaste, this syrup will not disappoint dieters who searching for sugar-free syrup. It is a great choice for Keto pancakes, waffles, or Keto ice cream.
Nutrition Facts (Maple Syrup) : Serving size is 1 tbsp totaling 20 grams
- 1 grams of net carbs ( 14g carbs – 13 g fiber)
- 32 calories per serving size.
- 0 grams of fat
- 0 mg cholesterol
- 14g fiber
- 0g protein
- 0g Sugar
- 5 milligrams of sodium
- Sweetener: Monk Fruit Extract
- Ingredients: Liquid vegetable fiber, Natural toasted pecan flavor, Natural maple flavor, Monk Fruit extract
- Other Information: This product is No sugar alcohols, non-GMO, and all natural