Yes, Pure Vanilla Extract Is Keto Friendly
Keto Rating: Yes, It is Keto Friendly in Moderation
Why it is Keto friendly in moderation?
Vanilla Extract is added into food to increase vanilla taste, most popular in baking recipes. It may have sugar or not. However, only 1 tsp (4g) is usually enough for your baking recipes. So its low sugar content will not affect ketosis. You can choose vanilla extract without sugar for sure.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size is 1 tsp totaling 4 grams. (1)
- 0.5 grams of carbohydrates(from sugar)
- 11.5 calories per serving size.
- 0 grams of fat and protein.
- 0.5 grams of sugar
- 0.4 milligrams of sodium.
- Ingredients of Pure Vanilla Extract: Water, organic Alcohol, organic Vanilla Bean Extractives. This vanilla does not have sugar
- Kosher Certification: This product is kosher certified.
- Other information: It is organic, no GMOs, vegan