La Croix – Sparkling Water Brand: What Makes It Perfect For Keto?
La Croix Sparkling Water Brand is Keto and worth a try. This is really a healthy beverage option that comes without artificial ingredients. You can find it in various flavors like Blackberry Cucumber, Pineapple Strawberry, Kiwi Watermelon and more. Most people wonder if it is good for people follow Keto diet. Of course, it is. This brand of sparkling water has become so much popular among the people who follow keto diet. This product is free from carbs, sugar, & calories, so yes, it is Keto friendly.
Why it’s Keto? And, why it’s good for people on the Keto diet?
Without any carbs or artificial sweeteners, La Croix drink with natural flavor is 100% keto-friendly and is beneficial to people on ketosis. Ketosis is a process where energy is generated from the stored fat; basically, it is a no-carb, no-sugar diet, where healthy fats are allowed.
La Croix is just a brand name of sparkling water, which features zero sweeteners, zero sodium, zero calories, and more. It is a gluten-free, healthy, keto-friendly drink for the keto community who wish to have something to drink for a change. This is best substitute for sugar-loaded sods or other drinks. People have started ditching soda after La Croix’s launch. This brand captured market in no time and became the most popular Keto-friendly drink in America.
Interesting Facts to Know about La Croix
- In 1981, it was started by G. Heileman Brewing Company in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This brand was sold to National Beverage Corporation. This is the product of Sundance Beveragek Company.
- These products have nothing artificial. This product is available in various flavors, including coconut, berry, lemon, cran-raspberry, orange, lime, grapefruit, peach, pear and more.
- LaCroix has 3 product lines: Core, Nicola, Curate. Core is the most popular product line with 15 flavors.
- If we talk about LaCroix’s NiCola, then this calorie-free sparkling water is made with cola flavoring. The flavor of this product has made this product so good with people who love cola taste but try to avoid sugar or artificial sugar.
- LaCroix Cúrate is also very sodium and calorie-free natural sparkling water. This is inspired by Spanish and French culture. It combines both Apple Berry and Cherry lime flavor. It is gluten-free and non-GMO. It s manufactured in USA. This product has got a positive and strong response from the retailers and consumers as well.
Benefits of using La Croix
There are so many benefits to using this drink. It can be the best substitute for soda and can be used in mocktail recipes. If you feel thirsty and do not want to drink same and boring plain water, then this healthy drink can be a really good alternative.
La Croix Sparkling Water can be a great substitute for plain water and can be used for variety of purposes. This product is non-GMO, calorie-free and there is no artificial sweetener that makes it Keto friendly.