Sparkling Ice – Everything You Should Know About This Keto-Friendly Drink
Sparkling Ice, is safe for people on keto diet. So, Yes, Sparkling Ice is Keto-friendly. The flavored seltzer is the most sought after drink worldwide. The reasons are zero-contents of fats, sugars, and proteins. Additionally, they provide 10% of your daily requirements of vitamins A, B6, D, and B12. It makes a vodka cocktail, tasty.
Why it’s keto? Why it’s good for people on a keto diet?
Drinks and sugars are inseparable; however, Sparkling Ice is a rare drink – no sugar, no carbs, and no calories! It contains sucralose which is six hundred times sweeter than normal sugar. But, it is not digested or metabolized by your body system. Hence, your body does not absorb any carbohydrate, calories or sugars and ensures the process of ketosis. Hence, it is good for people on keto diet.
All drinks under the brand of Sparkling Ice, including Sparkling Ice+ Caffeine, contain antioxidants and vitamins such as A, D, B6, B12, Biotin, Niacin, and Pantothenic Acid. You get several flavors such as blue raspberry, black raspberry, orange passion-fruit, triple citrus, strawberry citrus, and many more. It will be great to have this drink if you want to break the monotony of drinking plain water; without experiencing any sugar crash.
Interesting Facts to Know about Sparkling Ice!
- Easy to buy: The company manufacturing the “Sparkling Ice” brand of water started its activities in a small town in Washington. It is now sold worldwide, including the UK, Australia, the United States, Costa Rica, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, Caribbean, and South Africa.
- Many flavors: Classic Sparkling Ice has a total of 16 flavors.
- Have caffeine line: Sparkling Ice + caffeine has five flavors. The caffeine used is extracted from the coffee beans or green tea extract.
- Healthy ingredients: Its ingredient is rich in vitamins. Compared to diet soda, it is a healthier substitute for people in the keto community. The ingredients in a flavor such as Classic lemonade include Carbonated Mountain Spring Water, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural flavors, Green Tea Extract, Gum Arabic, Potassium Benzoate, Ester Gum, Biotin 1%, Yellow 5, Sucralose, Tri (Maltodextrin), D-Calcium, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCL (B6), Blue 1, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 0.1% (Mannitol.)
- A natural Keto diet drink:
- Sparkling Ice has no sugar. Its sweetener is sucralose – a Keto sweetener. If you are still apprehensive of adverse effects of sucralose, you can add it to your drinks in moderation or can try another brand of stevia sweetener- zevia.
- Colors used are sourced from natural products like vegetable juices and fruits.
- Sparkling Ice has a pH level of 3 and is 100% gluten-free.
- The real juice in one Sparkling Ice bottle is 1%. Kindly shake the bottle lightly before use.
- It’s popular for its versatility and can be combined to make several types of mocktails and cocktails such as spiced mocktail with ginger and cinnamon; cocktails with tequila and lime; keto-alcohol with vodka; and keto-cream with heavy whipping cream. You can also innovate a keto-drink with sparkling ice.
Any carbonated drink is good, neither for your teeth nor bone. It becomes still unhealthier if it contains carbohydrates, calories, or fat, thus defeating the ketosis of your body. Having gone through the pros and cons of Sparkling Ice, you must have been convinced that it is keto-friendly. Therefore, people worldwide accept it by compensating the cons by adjusting their lifestyles, exercise levels and consumption of other foods.